Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1.04 looks as if it will the standard to play with - ?

Options
  • 18-04-1999 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

OK i know its cos ppl have the warez version.. and cant upgrade (shinji that patch dont work for 1.04 install..)

So lets standardise..

The law of gaming - lowest common demoninator.. or was that algebra - who cares..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Well you're going to have to upgrade sometime...
    Osi and Shinji have 1.05 hacked working..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

maybe but untill all the guys in UL have upgraded i wont. Wanna be able to kill some ppl smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 19-04-99).]

put 2 copies on your hard drive..
    run hacked setup before changing versions every time.
    starcraft warez isnt that big

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

OK, so I waste a ****eload of hard drive space just for some muppets who can't manage a simple upgrade? tongue.gif

OK, I just got my hands on the original SC disk, copied. You still need the cracks and all, but it doesn't have the upgrade problems that me an Osi hit on yesterday. I'll send copies to ppl who want em? Cracks and patches are on the disc. I have NO idea whether this works with BW or not. Price: 1 pint of the black stuff, or (preferably) a couple of blank CDs, as I'm running out.

Am I allowed to post this **** on the boards? smile.gif

Mata ne!
    Shin

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChRoMe99

jeasus we cant even agree on which thread to discuss this topic in smile.gif

ChRoMe

1.05 imho

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Btw Shinji, when you were installing it, how did you get around the cd-key, did you just use a key generator?
    If the key-gen will work, then the UL lads can borrow my CD (I'm NOT using warez Creeper tongue.gif), and from what Shinji said, you should have no bodger upgrading to 1.05

shinji you live in dublin? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

he lives 10 miles from teh butt of nowhere seemingly..

koopa we got ours sorted ish... though for some reason it RAPED ie5 :/

yeah im sorted with 1.05 too now, thanks to Zero

• Advertisement
Advertisement