Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hammerlock Wrestling Club - Dublin - Show Results

• 18-11-2002 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hammerlock Wrestling Club - Dublin - Show Results

St Brendans College, Bray. Co. Wicklow. - 10th of November

Hammerlock Wrestling Club - Dublin. Trainee gym show in association with N.W.A-U.K. Hammerlock Wrestling and featuring N.W.A. - U.K Hammerlocks newest Irish wrestler Ross Browne from Cork and also N.W.A. - U.K. Hammerlock stars Paul Tracey and Fergal Devitt.

Dozer defeated Ian ‘Dynamo’ Irvine after a spear from the second rope.

The team of Jaffo and Guillotine over ‘The Living Dead’ (K9 and Sereno) with a small package.

The Northsider pinned El Dareau.

Vyper upset Rugby with a roll up. After the match Rugby attacked and delivered 2 powerbombs to Vyper.

In a tremendous contest Carl ‘Shooter’ O’ Rourke beat Gonzo de Mondo who was accompanied by Becky following a flying shoulder tackle from the second rope.

Corks Charismatic Newcomer to the N.W.A. - U.K. Hammerlock roster Ross Browne defeated Beautiful Benny B after a five star frog splash.

Rugby won a 7 man Last Man Standing Elimination Match Last eliminating Vyper.

N.W.A. - U.K Hammerlocks Irish tag team of Paul Tracey and Fergal Devitt continued their questionable tactics as seen on recent N.W.A. - U.K Hammerlock Tours in the U.K.

Paul Tracey pinned Sean Brennan after interference from Fergal Devitt.

Fergal Devitt defeated Daragh Cleary following outside interference by Paul Tracey.

After the match Tracey and Devitt attacked Daragh Cleary. Sean Brennan made the save and Tracey and Devitt left the ringside area.

Attendance - 212.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

:D :rolleyes: Attendance 212 Yeah right, How long is the school open again??? and they think they are running shows???:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 276 ✭✭Brian Houlihan

schools open about a year. i am gonna get a tape to see if twas crap or not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

They started in June/July of this year, how is that a year?

Imagine the show costs...Altough those trainees needing to be paid 'Pro' wages and the amount of money that went into advertising! Wow, 212 people that were freinds and family of the Trainees and wrestlers. Thats how most Training schools do it, they let the trainees friends etc come to a training show and they can show the parents what their money is being spent on.

That was not a 'SHOW', it was a glorified training session.

well a few of them have been training for a year i got confused. heck not like iww can be worried. anyone actually hear about this show/training show

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Rochie

IwW aren't worried, if we could beat Orig Willaims theres not opposition from a bunch of amateurs like them.

The problem is this...they are saying they are 'Irish Wrestlers' and so forth and inturn people will look at them and say "Hey, thats not proper wrestling" and then we (IwW) have to repair the damage that they will make.

• Advertisement

I reckon when I say. There is probably not 2 irish wrestlers nowadays i'd be right. Would I?

also orig willaims is that the guy that does tribute shows

Am going to go down to them sunday week to take a look . See what it is like .

ya gonna take pics?

No i am going to take a training session .

• Advertisement

Cool, Give us a report when ya get back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Brian, why don't you go to a training session and make your own report?:confused:

Whats the point of Dre doing one and then you put it up on Wrestle-Zone etc word for word and take credit for it??

I meant for him to put it here

Advertisement