Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Johnny Pyro and the Grah-mo show

Options
  • 19-11-2002 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭

sorry to bother you...

but i need to know if i got thoses free passes to johnny pyro in the TBMC on sunday?
    that were being given away today (Monday)
    on grah-mo's show (sorry about the spelling)

I texted in but wasnt listening to hear if i got any.

I will accept any help what so ever...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 davepyro

give me your full name and I'll have you on the phantom list on the door. Did you need a plus anyone?

dave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

damn it i wish i could get free passes (nudge nudge wink wink hint hint)

message me your full name too johnny.............

nah im only joking dave ill pay on the door its grand..........

looking forward to it i haven't seen u's in a while and ive heard ur new songs are quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Hi Frenzy

All competitions winners are notified by 'phone. If you have not been notified you're not a winner, unfortunately!

• Advertisement

Em....it wasn't a competition it was anyone who txted in is on the phantom guestlist so its all good.

Frenzy and Johnnynolegs message me with your real names and you will be on the door...seriously johnny I don't want you paying in!

and BrianD please remove your message as it will confuse people who are on the list and they won't go.

dave

cheers dave ive pmed u with my name thanks a lot

Advertisement