Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bachelors Walk last night?

• 19-11-2002 2:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Watched it expecting to be splitting my sides like the last series, but it didn't quite happen...

Best bit was Barry and raymond arguing in code about who would get the room to bonk their respectives girls,

worst bit was when the parents got up on stage to sing and embarrass Michael, just didn't tickle my funny bone...

was still a good show but didn't come close to the highs of first series

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

jesus give it time it is only the first episode after all

funniest bit i thought was mary when barry about to get it on with her "oh your lordship" classic

plus the bikestealing was funny aswell

• Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

I thought it wasnt half bad. It was only the first episode after all. Give it a bit more time me thinks :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,748 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Programme itself wasnt that funny.
    The funniest part was the change of actresses ie. Michaels G/F was a different actress than the first series and the one Barry was doing her Lordship act with was his g/f in the first series!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 643 ✭✭✭Gunn4r

I just think yer man who plays Raymond sucks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Gunn4r
    I just think yer man who plays Raymond sucks!

Yea, I agree with that, very annoying, although, maybe that's just the character...I've met people just like him.

Barry is, by far, the ONLY reason to watch that show.

*hand out for a smoke* "Eh, yea, Can I have a social one too?"

funnae.

Luc

• Advertisement

the one Barry was doing her Lordship act with was his g/f in the first series!!!!!!

nope it wasn't it was a girl who looked like her - the girl who done the lordship thing was actually an actress who was in as if earlier this year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

johnnynolegs-i dont know what his name is in the show but simon delaney directed me in a show once
    *claim to fame*
    he he

yeah i met him when i was on the Jason Byrne show he seems fairly sound

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

wtf? u were on the jason byrne show? doing nayhting or just sitting in the audience? i was on the audience in dftg, he he

yeah he is sound-deadly at what he does to, hes a superb actor.

haha no not in the audience but not in the people who were on the screen either - i know all the writers from the show they are all stand up comedians so i was there a few times meeting and greeting and the like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

The second episode was good but not great but left me wanting more. Looking forward to next monday night.

Barry's Van is the coolest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,529 ✭✭✭irishgeo

The second epiosde was a huge improvement. Barry is so funny.

how did the van only cost E250 jesus what a bargain!!!!

Advertisement