Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The day that nobody wants to play a gig........

Options
  • 19-11-2002 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Hey everyone, just writing to let you know that there is another alternative to going to Brando on the 28th should you not want to attend their last gig.
    Unfortunately when I booked this gig, I did not see the demise of one of Dublins best known unsigned bands and therefore I am stuck with it.
    Anyway:-

Thursday, 28th November 2002.

Fingermouse
    James Guilmartin
    Resonance

Play live at

Eamon Dorans
    Doors at 8.00 pm
    Admission;- € 6.00

If you have been keeping your ear to the ground about GigSmarts Gigs in Dorans then you would have noticed a slight change, The Jazzberries have switched with Resonance so the following gig is as follow:-

Thursday 12th December 2002

Ginseng
    Minerva
    The Jazzberries.

Eamon Dorans
    Doors at 8.00 pm
    Admission:- € 6.00

Hopefully some of you can make it down to this gig, if Whelans gets so packed that you are all getting turned away, then why not come down and check out this gig.

Kind Regards,

Niall Stynes.

Advertisement