Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Map Convertor

Options
  • 13-04-1999 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭

Does anybody know of any convertors available that will convert Quake 1 / 2 .map files into a plain map format that just contains polygonal information (not the annoying .map planar brush definitions)?

Ta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChRoMe99

I have a .bsp decompiler that any use to you?
    BTW chris drop me a mail been ages since we talked. Was playing aliens v's predator there . Lost colonies would (will?) have rocked.

ChRoMe

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Chrome, can you get me a URL for that decompiler?

Or, if it's not huge (i.e. less than a meg), gould ya mail it to me?

Cheers ears!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 ChRoMe99

hhm ok kharn let me think

"After meeting you at QP Chrome, I thought you were sound enough. After reading nonsense like this, that
    opinion has changed very quickly."

Do you think you should still get it?

ChRoMe

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

While not my favorite editor Quark has alot to be said for it regarding it's ability to open bsp and map files. Not to mention it's setup for coding and creating texture packs.
    Well worth a look.

http://planetquake.com/quark/

M

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Chrome:
    Obviously, I'd posted this before I'd read that nonsense you posted about DeV. If you want to be petty about it , that's fine by me.

Muso:
    I'd fogotten QuArK did that... now where did I put that download?

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

eam0 dont be homosexual!!
    i want that decompiler!!!

Advertisement