Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suede/Doves for Witnness Belfast

Options
  • 19-11-2002 6:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭

Apparently Wycliff Jean played a stormer in the Ambassador - a 3 hour set that included the Edge jamming on stage. The TV show is on next Sunday on TV3 at 10.55. The line up for Belfast has been announced ... Doves and Suede.

Gig date: December 12, 2002
    Venue: Mandela Hall, Belfast
    TV show: Sunday, December 22 (TV3)
    Radio broadcast: December 12, 2002 (2FM)

As usual, you can only get tickets by applying through the witnness.com web site ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Eyeliner__Boy

WE GET WYCLEF JEAN AND THEY GET ****ING SUEDE?????????????????????????????????????????? **** **** **** **** ****!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭bandit

Another reason to hate mcd

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i'd absolutely love to go see the doves... was listening to the last broadcast again today...feckin class!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Well I like both the Doves and Suede. Have seen the Doves at Slane and there were like watching paint dry. Technically competent but no "buzz" or excitement. Suede I haven't seen.

As for Wycliff...apparently it was a stormer of a gig. Three hour set that lifted the roof of the place with a 1,000 punters inside. Perhaps not as hip as Doves/Suede but perhaps he may turn out to be the better of the gigs.

Wonder who'll be lined up for Galway and Cork?

Advertisement