Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thursday evenings

Options
  • 19-11-2002 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

where in dublin is fun and happening on thursday nights? i'm really sick of going to phantasm in wheelie bins nearly every week. i need something new. suggestions please, on a postcard to the usual address.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭lamda

Good point beretta... never nice to be stuck in a rut...
    What I want to know is - is Screamadelica any good? I've been once but it was empty!! Is it always like this? Also their special Christmas Screamadelica is on the night of my birthday (ugh so old) and I was gonna go there cos my friends tire of Phantasm too.... So does anyone know what the story is with it? Is it gonna be any good?? Although.... I may be inebriated and not really care how good it is....:D But yeh, would be much apreciative of any info!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

i was in spirit last thurs ...really enjoyed it, must be said

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

yeah anytime i have been in screamadelica it has been fairly empty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Check the "da2 acoustic sessions thur 21/28" thread
    for something cool to do on Thursdays! + its free and ya never know who's gonna Show up and play Mundy & Steve Wall are just 2 of the people that have done before.

Advertisement