Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Superb

Options
  • 19-11-2002 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

brown_bus.jpg

FEATURES

Full 4’ of clear, unobstructed under-the-vehicle access without structural cross brace.

Capacities in 36,000, 50,000, 75,000 & 100,000 lbs with 8 model track lengths from 26 to 44’ long.

Surface mounted or flush mounted. Only Mohawk’s Parallelogram lifts high enough and is designed to later become a flush mounted lift.

Clear span between the platforms with no obstructive tie bar across the floor.

Any comments? This is an amazing lift model. Not sure if they are going to get it here in Ireland. I might give NCT people a ring to see if they are using it. Absolute beauty anyway.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

lift.jpg

Chances are you have seen a Handy Air Lift, as they are in thousands of motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile and lawnmower shops in the USA and around the world. It is also the favorite tool of tens of thousands of recreational vehicle owners who use the lift to work on their own "toys".

The Handy Air Lift is one of the most versatile lifts on the market. With all of the various options available you can use it for working on many projects. The company has been producing this lift for over 30 years. It has a world wide reputation for quality and very little maintenance is necessary. It's sold factory direct, so the price is very reasonable and with proper care it will last for many years.

Stat

- Lifting height: 30¼"
    - Down height: 7"
    - 24" X 80" table top
    - Solid 12 gauge steel construction
    - Rugged 6" Pneumatic cylinder only requires 6.5 - CFM 90 to 100 PSI
    - Weight: 304 lbs.

Cycle Vise: To help stabilize motorcycles on the lift

Side Extensions: Allows you to expand width of lift from 24" to 40"

Front Extension (13"): Extends lift top to 93" for mounting longer wheel base bikes

Snowmobile Wings: For lifting Snowmobiles

Dolly: Easy mobility when moving the lift from one location to another

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

hahaha
    i was actually laughing out loud there!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

What hurts me is they turned down my Law forum for this, I mean... people please. Unless you have a very large wife why would you want one of those .... things

Advertisement