Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spirit

• 19-11-2002 10:52pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭

Have any of ye been to Spirit on Abbey St. in Dublin. Ive only been there twice...... but I like it. Love the Holistic Centre in the basement, and the dancers are pretty cool. But is it worth the stonking €20 entrance fee? I think not........

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Waste of what could have been a cool club.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

If nobs pay it then the price will stay the same if not it will go down.

I think tell pay though they always do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I've never been there 'cos I'm only fifteen and amn't really into the club scene -- but I worked there for a couple of days over the summer. I was doing some wiring and reconfiguring the cash registers; all I can remember is shockingly expensive champagne and drink worth about €20,000 in the basement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

it goes on till 5 in the morning right?
    are pints dear????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

Very over rated club, went there and was dismayed by the length of time it took to get a drink. But as with most clubs your experience one day can be totaly different from another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

Was only there for the Prince Aftershow (€50 in for non NPGMusicclub Members!!) Had a great night but couldnt figure out why the speakers almost surrounded the whole stage. It looks prity good, but isnt very practical as you can only see the stage if you are dead on.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Good club IMO, I like the breaky rolls around closing time :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

I am goin tonight so i will post something tomorrow afternoon!!(MAYBE)!!
    It's only €5 in on thursdays right??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭MAC_E

e5 student, else e10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Thursday isn't a great night. If you can afford it, go on Saturdays.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

OK well i didn't exactly make it to a PC on friday !!!
    Went out in dublin thursday night with the intention of going to Spirit but it was bucketing down rain and the cues were SSSOOOOOOO long......... so instead of standing around in the rain i went to ri ra's still had a good night and got me a FOXY LADY!!! hehehe

Advertisement