Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Constituency of Cavan/Monaghan

Options
  • 20-11-2002 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Take a look at this Looks like this guy is on board with the basic message. Anyone nearby feel like bending his ear on the need for affordable broadband?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,400 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

Contact details for all you constituents who want to show him the error of his ways

Smith, Brendan
    3 Carrickfern, Cavan

Phone: 049-4362366 or 01-618 4400

Cavan-Monaghan

Fax: 049 4362367 or 01-618 4550

Email: brendan.smith @ oireachtas.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

I wouldn't be too critical - he has taken the first little baby step, now he needs to have his thinking moved along to things like broadband, always-on, wireless.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 3,816 Mod ✭✭✭✭LFCFan

From the sound of it I don't think he realises that FRIACO isn't broadband. He says FRIACO could help intice companies to border towns. That might happen with Broadband, not with dialup Flat Rate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭De Rebel

which was kinda why I posted in the first place, hoping one or two locals would make contact and do a bit of educating. He sounds as though he would be receptive to it.

Advertisement