Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will Haven

Options
  • 20-11-2002 10:37am
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what people's thoughts and opinions were on the band Will Haven?

I think they're rather good to be honest. I first heard of them because their singer (Grady Avenell) teamed up with Max and Chino to do a song on the second Soulfly album and he totally owned them in the vocals department (a bold statement I know, but true).

Anyway, I onl have their most recent album - Carpe Diem which has a new guitar player. I shall seek out previous Will Haven offerings and go mad!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

WILL HAVEN IS VERY GOOD.
    i like the band anyhow and they have been described as the heaviest band to have ever come out of britain ever so in other words i gotta alot of respect for them.
    cant knock them

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Will Haven are from Sacramento in the USA mate ;)

Very heavy though, yes. I like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 PointyTeeth

WHVN are indeed American and are indeed very heavy. Their first album El Diablo is a classic, essential for anyone who like scary hardcore.
    Saw them in Dublin about a year ago and there was only about 80 people there - terrible turnout for a great band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭domeara01

sorry mate. me wrong.
    damn me for going on information given in kerrang. they are gone soft anyhow. i mean when did a rap star like eminem ever get i the right the right to appear in a magazine to class itself as metal. the cds you get with it are good though and that is a reason to buy it. the only good reason i can think of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭slash99

Will Haven Are A f***ing great band. I too saw them in TBMC last year. Probably the heaviest band I've seen in ages and I've seen some supposedly heavy bands...

• Advertisement
Advertisement