Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GigSmart Meeting tonight?

Options
  • 20-11-2002 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭

Apparently there is a GigSmart Meeting tonight, that is really all the details that I know, I need to know the following so that I may attend:-

Where is it on?

What time does it begin?

What issue's will be raised so that I can ready my responces to any allegations of corruption thrown my way?

Do I need to change my underpants?

Can I wear my Elvis Costume?

Why are all pringles exactly the same size and shape??? Do they have people that cut one crisp out of each potato and then throw the rest of it away????

Sorry to anyone who does not want to hear my rant, but as our beloved GigSmart Forum is temporarily in dispose It is necessary for us to post our topics here.

Bite Me.

Niall.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Thomas from Presence

Eight O'Clock in that little pub beside doyles of fleet street and is part of Doyles too (on pearse street), (Donoghues?)

If anyone gets lost gis a ring on 085-7189920

All welcome 'cept promoters and venue managers (good and evil ones! This be private!)!

Advertisement