Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wheel Of Time

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ehehe, there have been rumours of a tv series or movie or anime or *bleh* whatever of twot for years, but it ain't gona happen.. at least now any time soon.

think of all the work jackson had to do with tlotr, and how much he had to cut out... and that is only 3 books! imagine how many books are in twot now and how many more are left to come.

plus with all the prophecies and clues being dropped around each book, it would take an almost complete rewrite to make it work on tv..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

I never said it was a good idea :)

but an interview that i read ( about 2 years ago now i think) he was asked would he like to see it made it to a film and he said no but that he would like to see it made into a HBO type series

hah
    yeah they can get kevin sorbo to play rand :P

lucy lawless for nynaeve.. i can see it now!

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

nah, Lawless is too tall for Nyneave, although she can fly...

maybe one of the aiel? :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Fence

Can the Aiel fly then? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

Whoever plays Nynaeve had better be seriously chesty. And fiesty.

I insist upon it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Trebor

I think we might need to wait for him to finish the books first before they can be made into a series, so you never know the Aiel might learn to fly :D

Advertisement