Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XXX dvd question

Options
  • 20-11-2002 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭

This might be a stupid question......I was thinking about buying this http://www3.cdwow.ie/detail_results_2.php?product_code=3399 ..... since it's the region 3 edition for asia just wondering if the packaging will be in a different language as I want it for a christmas pressie. also will there be any other language probs with it???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

There more than likely will be chinese writing on the cover (well there has on the couple of R3 US Films that I have gotten). There is also a possibility that the menus will be in English & Chinese as well.

The only other thing to watch out for is quality of picture, an issue I believe with the R3 The Others and of course if the person your giving it to has a multiregion DVD player.

BTW I think your being a little optimistic thing you'll get delivery before Christmas if the release date on XXX is the 17th of December.

Gandalf.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,836 ✭✭✭s8n

cheers gandolf, think I'll wait for the r1 version a month later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 931 ✭✭✭c0y0te

Standard delivery times for dvds released on 17th December (from USA anyway) range from 25th December (yeah right!) to 1st Jan. Realistically it's first week of the new year.

That is assuming of course that An Post don't decide to walk out for a while.

c0y0te

Advertisement