Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vetinary Procedures....

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

ahh suds,

Reapers Gonna SO Take you when he sees this.

That musta been the best win you had ever! or more to the point the fastest considering that all you did was a rush in dat game.

Good players dont rush cos its a stupid tactic, it leaves you wide open if your rush fails.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

Well twas a long build up for a rush, but 2 bases pumpin out zerglings and an assulat with 36 of em.. is more a mini swarm.... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Creeper

Beaten by a muppet ffs.
    Cheeky little ****!
    So do you want to post the screenshots of our last game then?
    I'm amazed....how is it possible for me to have a Hive before you build a gas extractor?
    Try altering your tactics slightly, because they aren't going to work again.
    Also try expanding, if I have 3 bases and you have one then you die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Suds

As mentioned in another thread

I am learning, I am trying variations on a theme.. and so what if i lose 5 times outa 6 (to you or koopa that is ) eventually i will have a suite of working tactics..

I hope..

but i learn alot from ours games.. 2 - 1 to u, next weekend... time for another.

Advertisement