Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Jackson

Options
  • 20-11-2002 12:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭

Had Euronews on before leaving for work this morning and there is Michael Jackson with a towel over his head waving from a balcony at some fans. Next thing he appears back out with a baby with a cloth over it's head. He then proceeds to dangle it over the balcony while only holding it with one arm and looking none too convincing that he wasn't about to drop it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yeah I saw sky news talking about this this morning too....Apparently he apologised, saying it was stupid, and he was just excited by the crowd :rolleyes: That man wasn't fit to be a father before this incident, never mind now...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Absolutely. I saw that bit of the news with no sound earlier, so for a minute I thought it was candid footage of him trying to throw a baby off the balcony! I'm not joking. I still don't understand how anyone could actually bring themselves to sleep with him.

Poor kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

maybe they did it the same way the first lesbain couple got pregant a yougart pot and a turkey baster !

Advertisement