Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MR and MRS lay down the GAUNTLET!!!

Options
  • 20-11-2002 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

WOH!!! Hold onto your hats ladies and gentlecybers!! Isnt it funny howe the sh1t begins and never seems to ends sometimes. OH YES a river of sh1t and abuse (espefcially for some of the minor players!!). just when you thought the FFA servers were going to take hold and we could all BLAST ourselves into gaming NIRVANA along comes the competitions andf the cyberbrutality. OOOOH! TEAM.IE HOW IS IT? once AGAIN the minor players getting the brunt of a cybersh1tstick! maybe this wwill speak loudly to the minor players out there and maybe the major DOODS will here my call. YES OR NO!? oh yes CONGRATS TO THE TEAM.IE oh YES!!1 DETECT A HINT OF SARCASM? OH JUST A LITTLE BIT!!!maybe next time your congratulations will maybe drip down to the minor players playing the game EVERYDAY ON THE NETJUST FOR THe FUN IN IT!!! Oh I'll HOLD ONTO YOUR PANTS DEV DONT WORRY IF YOU HOLD ONTO MINE NEXT TIME???? soz guyz had to get this sh1t off my cheast!!1

a v. p1ssed FQD.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭[CALIBUR]

....k?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

1. What the fuck are you talking about?

2. 159.134.149.181. - p437.as1.waterford1.eircom.net

narrows it down a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

The lads on team.ie are there cause they`re the best, and have been playing for ages(oldskool),

Minor players can`t really expect to play for team.ie

Anyway drop into vishnu.ign.ie sometime for a game

Its a community, not a us versus them thing

Advertisement