Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dialogue story.

Options
  • 20-11-2002 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Hokey Dokey pig in a pokey,
    heres what we'll do now that the three word story is finished.

Its a spoken dialogue between two characters, D and J.

End each reply with a "said D" or "asked J" or "J replied" whatever means be.

For better readability purposes please copy and paste each reply into your post.
    Here goes:

"What took you so long? nevermind, are you sure that this thing is the real deal?" asked D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

"What took you so long? nevermind, are you sure that this thing is the real deal?" asked D.

"yes, but i think you are asking too much of us lazy sods" replied J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

"Yeah you're right there I'm not going all the way down to the river" said D.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

"I think this is going to be a really pants thread" guessed J

"I dunno it might pick up if people tried to make it interesting instead of making stupid comments", said D

*;)*

"What's all this?" Asked a passer by as she popped her big nosey nose into the conversation.

• Advertisement

Yeah you're right there I'm not going all the way down to the river" said D.

I think this is going to be a really pants thread" guessed J

"I dunno it might pick up if people tried to make it interesting instead of making stupid comments", said D

"What's all this?" Asked a passer by as she popped her big nosey nose into the conversation.

"well, i know a girl called the drowner who completely agrees with me, J, about this thread. Its going to be pants. sorry. but did anyone see that program 'are you good in bed last night' with the giant penis and the labelling??? did you see where somebody thought the scrotum was?????" said J

*ill stop now*

"well, i know a girl called the drowner who completely agrees with me, J, about this thread. Its going to be pants. sorry. but did anyone see that program 'are you good in bed last night' with the giant penis and the labelling??? did you see where somebody thought the scrotum was?????" said J

"Yes and how I laughed" joked D "As we all know the scrotum is on your knees!" she quipped.

"Yes and how I laughed" joked D "As we all know the scrotum is on your knees!" she quipped.

"Your Knees!!???", exalimed J "I thought it was on your back?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

"No, No, No." replied D. "That's that giant rucksack your carrying."

"What, the one comprised of human skin and pubic hair? That's a rucksack? I thought it was a genetic mutation" Explained a confused Jennifeti.

• Advertisement

"What, the one comprised of human skin and pubic hair? That's a rucksack? I thought it was a genetic mutation" Explained

"Oh, yes...you're completely right" exclaimed D. "Sorry, I must have been referring to the rucksack at the bottom of the lake over yonder. That damn reflection made it look as if you were carrying it on your back. Oh well...Let's pick up our gear and leave, or we'll never make it by sunset."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

"What, the one comprised of human skin and pubic hair? That's a rucksack? I thought it was a genetic mutation" Explained a confused Jennifeti.

"Oh, yes...you're completely right" exclaimed D. "Sorry, I must have been referring to the rucksack at the bottom of the lake over yonder. That damn reflection made it look as if you were carrying it on your back. Oh well...Let's pick up our gear and leave, or we'll never make it by sunset."

"No!" sulked J "you’ve hurt my feelings. I'm very sensitive about my back. I mean I don’t go around telling people about your 5 penises do I D?"

"WHAT!" exclaimed the passer by "You’ve got 5 penises! How do your trousers fit?"

"Like a glove." Said D.

"No!" sulked J "you’ve hurt my feelings. I'm very sensitive about my back. I mean I don’t go around telling people about your 5 penises do I D?"

"WHAT!" exclaimed the passer by "You’ve got 5 penises! How do your trousers fit?"

"Like a glove." Said D.

"A glove on the end of a pair of trousers you see?," explained J

"Hey, J...stop making fun out of the fact that I don't have any eyes. It could easily have been you standing there when that killer crow escaped from it's cage and plucked both of my eyes out. Although, it's a good thing i've got this "computerised eye" here in my pocket to view that genetic mutation on your back...and the reflection of the rucksack in the water." ........explained D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Panda

Originally posted by thedrowner

maybe so, but thanks for ****ing it up anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

"OOooooooooooK" said J "I think youve had one too many of your happy pills D its time for you to get back in your box."
    "I SAID BACK IN YOUR BOX BOY"

"what box?" asked D

'bite me' said J

"mmmm" chomped D.

'i taste good. but ha----i have salmonella!' teased J

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Okie

"That' OK, I'm not an egg!!" replied D slightly unsure of the entire rules of food poisoning!

"I know you're not an egg", said J "you're an overgrown cabbage!!"

'well thats the last time this cabbage will ever do anyhting nice for u again like getting you into gigs for free. hello????? gratitude, anyone????' retorted D

"well who got so high and mighty then eh????", J replied cheekily "I already said thanks a million times veggiehead!"

;)

'im sorry. im sick. im having a stressful week. text me 2mr when im in bed feeling sorry for myself. and getting back to the real story....' apologised d

"Ah thats no problem ", said J "Now how are we gonna get rid of these bodies?"

Advertisement