Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Northsider + jesus

Options
  • 20-11-2002 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭

Jesus walks into a quite bar in town and sits down.
    the barman walks over to him and asks 'Are You Jesus?'. JC nods and the bar man gives him some guinness on the house.

A While later a Kerry man walks and sees JC. "Hey You boy" talking to the barman, "Is Dat Jesus Christ Down Dare" Barman nods His Head. "Well Send 'im Down a shot of whiskey on me"

another while later a wicklow man walks in and says "Excuse me bartender, Is that our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, at the end of the Bar?" Barman nods, "Well send him down a bottle of your finest wine on me"

Another while later a Northsider walks in the bar and says "Story Bud, Is Tha Jesus Down There?"Barman nods "Here Jesus .. Have a Scrumpy Jack on me yeah ? Sound"

when JC finally finishs all his drinks, he first walks up to the Kerry man and says : "As a reward for your kindness, I will relieve you of that sore back you have from farming all these Years"
    to the Wicklow Man "As a reward for your kindness, I will help your golf swing by an extra 30yards"
    and to the northsider "As a reward for" ... "Get Your bleedin' Hands off me mate" interupts the Northsider "I'm on benefit"

Advertisement