Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O.k. here's the requested bsp to map converter!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

thx hunny tongue.gifPP
    ahahha

ta mus0 lad

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Ask and you shall receive my Children [:

M

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Can I have £4,000, a car (with driving lessons and insurance) and 6 supermodels at my beckon call?

eeeeewwwwwwww! What the hell would I want YOUR children for??

[This message has been edited by LoLth (edited 06-05-99).]

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

You shall suffer children for slighting your God.

M

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Hey |\/| |_|$0, any change ya could post up that converter again, only spotted it now smile.gif

Cheers m8

• Advertisement

It's a long story but suffice to say I've been disconnected by tinet and this means my homepage has been frozen (no way to download the file) as has my email. This is particularly annoying as I can assure you they are wrong in taking this action.
    Supposed to be free dialup if you work for quake.ie

M

I'd appreciate that Kharn. I was gonna ring tinet and kick up a fuss but Ed might be the better man to do that.
    I've got an alternative email for now :-

musician@quakemail.com

M

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Ed's here in college with me Brian - I'll have a word if you like. They're still sending me bills too - the system is a bit iffy methinks.

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif
    http://homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 11-05-99).]

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

He said he's on the case.

All the best,

Dav
    curlydav.gif
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

[This message has been edited by Kharn (edited 12-05-99).]