Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sound and video output from pc (tv-out enough?)

Options
  • 20-11-2002 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I am after getting a tv capture card with which i can get video with sound on my computer.

Would this be possible with a graphics card with TV-out????? I want to be able to export animations I've done (with sound) onto VHS, but don't know what to do beyond getting a new graphics card with tv-out.

Help is most appreciated.

If I've posted this here and it should be somewhere else, please do move it (or tell me to remove/repost).

Regards
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

(assumg that sound doesn't come out through a TV out - correct me if this isn't the case)

Simple solution (like I have with PC-DVD drive) - pics come out through your S-VHS connector, get a connector for the line out from your soundcard, stick them both into a scart box and stick that into your VCR. Every second PC shop will have this - prices for the lot including all the cables should range from about €10 to €25 depending on the quality of the connectors.

Advertisement