Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sapphire Radeon 7000 SDR : difference between 32mb SDR & 64mb DDR?

• 20-11-2002 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

I've been ogling (!) the prices on the Komplett site for some time, and intend to order some stuff during the coming week.

I want to get a graphics card mainly with TV out, I don't particularly mind about graphics for the computer, but the output quality for the television is quite important for me.

I've seen the two Sapphire Radeon 7000 cards on the site (delayed delivery me thinks, well anyways.....) and am interested in what the cards have to offer.

My main question is about the difference between the 32mb and 64mb cards - what is the significant differences that would have me buy the 64 card over the 32?

The main thing I want to do is output video, with sound to my television vcr and television set.

Does the card include output for sound? Or is that required via a sound card option or what? I'm a bit of a novice in this area.

So if anyone can give me any insight into this, I'd be most appreciative.

Regards
    Dave C.
    ciderandhavoc
    email@davidcochrane.com

Advertisement