Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom!, Courtesy telephone call?

Options
  • 20-11-2002 9:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

Courtesy call from Eircom?

My Gawd,

While having my afternoon nap. I was awoken by a "courtesy call" from a lady at Eircom.

She must have detected from me that I was not pleased, as she stated twice rapidly and timidly that this was just a- courtesy call -from Eircom and " Was she disturbing me? ".

I explained as calmly as I could, that I was just out of hospital and resting as advised. Before I got the chance to tell her what I really thought about her employers. She stated that she would be forwarding on some new information to me by post, which Eircom hoped would prove of interest to me? she then hung up.

Am I dreaming, Is this the company that has been making my life a" living nightmare " for years. Have others been receiving similar calls?

I will state this publicly. I am now a UTVip customer and will remain so even if it costs me a lot more than any offer Eircom comes up with. I am finished with Eircom and I mean FINISHED.

So EIRCOM, GET LOST, ASAP!!.

Yours,

paddy20:mad:

Advertisement