Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One-For-All Remotes

• 21-11-2002 3:42am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Can someone reccomend a decent one for all remote that is not going to hurt my wallet too much.
    Reading this it has to have a "magic" button. So I guess I need one with a magic button.
    It's either get a oneforall or get the dvd player chipped. And well, the player isnt technically mine so I dont think my parents would appreciate it if I voided the warranty on a one month old dvd player.
    Oh and if you could tell me where I can get the remotes too. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

I have two OneForAll remotes (model URC-7560) which have the 'magic' button. I no longer need them because I've got a Philips Pronto (dead cool).
    Mail me peter @ shabbyroad dot com and I'll do a deal with you for it - it's in brand new condition and the manual is avaiable online in .pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,531 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

Hey ShabbyRoad, where did you get your Pronto?
    I'm looking out for one at the moment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Keene Electronics in the UK.
    http://www.keene.co.uk

Thanks ShabbyRoad..

Seems a bit expensive in comparison to letsautomate.com (Stg. 149.99)..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

http://accessories4less.com have the marantz rc3200 for ~$140 mark and the rc5000 for $250 .. theres always a good few prontos on ebay for very little money as well if you like.

• Advertisement

Kali: I saw that you were looking at buying a Marantz..
    Did you succeed? Any feedback?

I'm a bit wary of buying a touch-screen LCD from ebay.com, given the possible problems, if it has been damadged...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭Lucifer

also have a look at this thread from a while back. hope this helps.

Kev/Lucifer

Lucifer also have a look at this thread from a while back. hope this helps.

Hmmm... 38mb PCI graphics card wanted..
    Wrong link possibly?

Advertisement