Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to the irish game editing scene

• 21-11-2002 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Just letting myself be known... I'm working on making a stand-alone kinda game type thingy... well more of a interactive tourism thingy using crystal space as an engine, and I'm looking forward to stealing your thoughts (emmm i mean taking your advice) in the future.

Carry on, nothing more to see here. move along.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Is that cian from Radox by any chance?

Welcome to the GE board anyway. Not much goes on these days. Might pick up near the summer.

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

New to the scene, eh?
    Hello and welcome to this fabled land of pixies, fairies, leprochauns and mapping utensils. Enjoy your stay, and dont touch the pink pony during peak times or it'll explode.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shagus

Hey Ropey!

Thought you fell off a donkey and into some well :)
    You've given up on irc?

/Bal

(sorry for the off topic ;)

• Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,599 CMod ✭✭✭✭RopeDrink

Nah - Fell into a pit of croutons and molases (Spelling) and have been stuck there without proper access for yonks... Is that Bal as in Balmark? What brings you to the jolly old Game Editing Board!? Any projects and the likes to show me!?

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Cian

Thank you for your hallunogenic and off-kilter welcome. I have always stayed well clear of all sorts of ponys as I was kicked in the neck by one as a child :eek: Yup, I am the same Cian from Radox. And Balmark: how dare you hijack my thread! the cheek of it. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

Hola Cian

One word of warning watch out for that drake fella he`s an awful gouger of ideas :p

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Cian

Originally posted by Danny
    Hola Cian

One word of warning watch out for that drake fella he`s an awful gouger of ideas :p

He's also an awful counterstrike player ;) TROLL TROLL TROLL

Seriously though; Made a few changes to my spec; I'm gonna use 3d studio max + vrml'ise it and see where to go from there. If all else fails or time runs out i can just use opengl for the actual engine.

Advertisement