Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCOTLAND.

Options
  • 20-05-1999 10:19pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Ok, its moved forward to 25th and changed sides of scotland (its now on the west coast which is handy for us).

I will have to get my skates on for sponsorship.

We need a meeting so I'll talk to anyone who is at nethouse tomorrow but we NEED to talk again on Sunday at 8pm on IRC, like we did before.Meet up in #quake.ie or #team.ie

We need:

Drivers
    Machines (base units only, monitors being supplied.)
    People who are going.
    A team from the above.
    2 v 2ers and a dueler potentially.

More as I get it.
    This will be our war room until things get settled.

DeVore.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

i dont spose after its all over, that we could organise an impromptu q3test game with UK, add specially colored skins etc for ease of identification. just for the laugh, twould be class, an international game played over a q3 test game, the first international q3 technically, we might waste the kuntz too.

"Sujoy invaded Zero's personal space."

[This message has been edited by Zero (edited 21-05-99).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

As I sit here studying, it just occured to me...i dunno maybe i'm just slow r something..."Sujoy invaded Zero's personal space." the now common telefrag announcement from q2, now being brought to q3...why doesnt it just comeout with it and say "Zero was RAPED by Sujoy" and i dont mean the got torn apart in a quake duel...ah shut up OSi and go to bed....and i think i will, damn exams, ah well, 2 down 4 to go smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭Jay

TOSSERIS...SHUT THE **** UP.

Tom....driver here....space for machines....etc...peugot 405 Estate.
    Z and Ol already with me...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

emmm when it says " A invaded B's personal space", it means B telefragged A Osi btw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

I know that Ronan...sure i said that in the post, it was just a silly, half-a$$ed, bored to tears, needed sleep right away, attempt at homour.

• Advertisement
Advertisement