Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rambus retailers ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Go to www.shop4memory.com They have decent prices and they deliver for free in ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,036 ✭✭✭BArra

You are not authorized to view this page
    You do not have permission to view this directory or page from the Internet address of your Web browser.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the www.shop4memory.com. home page.

HTTP 403.6 - Forbidden: IP address rejected
    Internet Information Services

Technical Information (for support personnel)

Background:
    This error is caused when the server has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the site, and the IP address you are using is in this list.

More information:
    Microsoft Support

^^^

hmmmm what did i do :/

baz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Theres a full stop at the end of the ".com". Heres the right link : http://www.shop4memory.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

www.crucial.com

best place to buy memory, choose uk in settings then convert into euro and with delivery to ireland about €5 they beat everybody else on price,

you choose your system and they pick out what is best for you as a helping hand

Do you sell Rambus memory?

Description:

Do you sell Rambus memory?

Solution:

At Crucial Technology we work hard to provide high quality, low-cost memory solutions. Crucial makes every effort to stay at the forefront of the memory industry while providing our customers with what they want and need. We do not currently offer Rambus upgrades because a relatively small number of our customers have expressed interest in it, and we believe that long-term demand for Rambus product will not be great enough for us to maintain the low-cost pricing our customers have come to expect.

would have liked to go with crucial but it seems i cannot

baz

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i bought from shop4memory, and i can say that i will most definately buy from them again

next day deliver, great customer service :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 285 ✭✭marauder

Find a relative in the US (everyone has one). Send them the cash to buy it online in the US. Thenthey post it to you marked as a Christmas present.

you could even slip them a few quid and it would still be cheaper...

[URL=http:\\www.newegg.com]www.newegg.com[/URL]

KINGSTON KVR1066X16-8/256 RAMBUS 256MB 1066MHZ NON-ECC - OEM $131.00

well,

i went with shop4memory.com and i have to say im impressed so far, as from that when i ordered i placed an order for 512mb 16bit 1066mhz stick of memory, and stupidly thinking it was 2 x 256 sticks ( rambus 16bit can only be installed in sticks of 2 ) i got an email just wanting to confirm that i was sure with my order and had i made a mistake,

which of course i had and then again to my surprise i got a phone call also trying to make sure from "Jacob Kristensen" that i had ordered correctly

the sticks are being sent tommorow and its free postage, great service!!1

i shall be ordering from them again

baz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Sorry about the link, they are good aren't they. The free delivery and the speed of the delivery are excellent.

If your not sure that you have the right ram email their support and they'll fix u up. I only ordered off them once but I would go to them again if I was getting more.

after only ordering on friday at around 2pm, and even after me getting the order wrong and got put straight by shop4memory, i got this email this morning

"Hello,
    I am just checking on the delivery of your order - for some reason the An Post database does not currently recognise any of the orders we dispatched on Saturday, which means I can't confirm that the item is out for delivery today. I would be grateful if you would let me know if you get the item today as planned. If not I will get in contact with An Post to enquire about the status of this item.

Sorry about the inconvenience."

there customer service is...unbeleivable to say the least, best ever, even better than komplett, i advice any1 if u live in uk/eire and u need memory, you wont be disappointed by these guys

baz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭Spunj

Totally agree. I have used shop4memory 3 or 4 times now and they have been competitive, friendly and efficient every time.

Thumbs up from me.

Advertisement