Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iron Maiden and Camp Chaos

Options
  • 21-11-2002 9:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

I've just read on Camp Chaos about the guys being involved in doing the animation in a new Iron Maiden video for "Flight Of Icarus".

It mentions it's now playing on Kerrang! TV and so on but I don't have Sky TV so I haven't seen the video yet. So there's a couple of things I want to know about it that someone might be able to answer.

Firstly, Is it animated with Macromedia Flash or what?

And, Is it any good? Is it typical Camp Chaos quality etc.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭nesthead

its ok, not a particulary great video, its just spliced with in concert footage.

i think camp chaos also did that new video for the song that cant remember the name of now, the first line is "white men came across the sea he brought us pain and misery"

anyway its futuristic, these guys on flyin bikes lasso these little furry guys, while Eddie, on his flying bike watches. then at the end of the video he frees the little fuzzys and shoots all the bad guys. the end. ;)

didnt they do the Tenacious D video aswell? the "fukc her gently" one? it looks a lot like their style. still think the best stuff camp chaos ever did were those napster/metallica toons :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

The name of the song was "Run To The Hills".

Whether they did that Tenacious D one I'm not sure... great video though.

Advertisement