Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 22-11-2002 3:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,495 ✭✭✭

I need a an overdraft and i was just wondering is it easy to get one. I am a student and i have no incoem. I was wondering will it be easy to get one and will it cost much. I have a dual account with Ulster Bank. I need a €400 one for a new computer equipment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,420 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Quite difficult if you have **no** income, the bank will just say "how are you going to pay it back?" You might be able to get a parent to guarantee it.

hmmm,
    I know someone who spoofed a loan for going to the states on a j1 from AIB...
    He blew the lot before he ever got to the states and the loan was for more than €400 (in IRP), unsecured and supposedly for tickets and a couple of nights stay prior to getting a job..
    the deal being you say you pay it back when you return to do your next year in colege from all the money you make in the States...
    Time methinks, you put on your poker face and see what happens down at the bank.
    mm

Advertisement