Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So where is the best Student Night out?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 933 ✭✭✭mooman_00

the bodega is shiit cool but i havent heard about a playstsion nite there than agin i dont go there that often, da big lebowski is another good spot....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭ballooba

I think the reason ppl originally weren't allowed into night clubs was there association with Knackers.

Not my opinion but thats the original reason i think.

They used to say that it was because runners marked the dance floor or some crap like that. Obviously bull**** because runners would do less damage to a dance floor than shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,958 ✭✭✭Chad ghostal

i dont go to clubs that often but when i do i never have anything said to me and i very rarely ware shoes...

oN topic though the half moon is usually good on a thursday(camoflage - student night) or college organised student gigs are a good laugh...

Advertisement