Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekend

• 22-11-2002 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭

Seeing as i am bored and curious all at the same time i decided to put a question to You the people of boards.ie.

What exciting plans or otherwise do you have for the fast approaching, or for some of us already here, weekend

John

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

as one of my sisters lives in France, there is only one weekend a year when the four of us can get together (as she is home for a week). This is Beruthiel and her sisters annual pissup weekend!! I'm well looking forward to it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

study for upcoming november exams :(

however, NEXT wkend, i should be deep in GTA3 action for the PC :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Watching Insomnia on DVD tonight with a few cans.

My mum is having my son Sat night so me and the GF will have a few pints & dinner & movie perhaps.

Sunday = chill :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

Friday... go out to the pub about 7 start drinking smoke a bit of weed fall across the road to the nightclub scope vodka come home and jump the girlfriend.

Saturday... give the girlfriend driving lesson. place a few bets on the football teams, maybe a few horses too. hit the pub earlyish go to another club come home and jump the girlfriend.

Sunday.... Tremble in fear and illness, try to Chill out, stay at home and jump the girlfriend.

ussual weekend for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭McGinty

hmmmm, friday night, cruise boards.ie, watch celebrity big brother in the vain hope that the boring celebs will become more intersting, listening to pink floyd, learn a little dreamweaver online (currently doing an online course). Sat - going to see Horseslips play, get merry, make a fool of myself by hey I do that when I am sober so what is different. Sun- not sure, who knows what can happen. Its all one big adventure.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Have one of the most fun weekends I've had in a long long while ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

I did plan on getting drunk this weekend but that's been ruled out seen as Im on god damn stupid ass antibiotics for some head cold type thingy..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Study. Study and more Study. Missed lots of coursework and need to seriously catch up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Due to the fact I have had one of the worst weeks in ages(I had to contend with being wrongly accused of something and not knowing what was going to happen for an entire week wont go into details)I already had a few drinks tonight and was out clubbing until 2.Planning the same tomorrow night hopefully.Sunday god knows what.Sunday night will consist of a bottle of whiskey and 12 E pills-because even though I am in the clear I still dont feel like going through getting up at 7:30 every morning next week:)
    Live good today for tommorow you may be dead............or something similiar.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭DeadBankClerk

Originally posted by daveg
    My mum is having my son

erm?

• Advertisement
Advertisement