Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Interweb Fun

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

what's it sposed to do? i just get a picture of some guy on a bike and someone talking ever so often.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

****ing deadly. gonna waste a few lectures with that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Originally posted by [oeNeo]
    what's it sposed to do? i just get a picture of some guy on a bike and someone talking ever so often.
    Try using the arrow keys :rolleyes: up arrow is to go forward right arrow to lean forward, left arrow is to lean back

i think mine is broken...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Originally posted by [oeNeo]
    i think mine is broken...
    Press "space" to begin.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

kickass!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 2,975 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoGiE

:D not a bad waste of a few minutes! love the crashes like when his arms do a 360 in the socket or when the bike sort of snaps in two with the rider in the middle!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

wtf, nothing happens, the page loads with a photo of a biker but thats it, every now and again a voice sounds but hitting space or enter or anything does nothing HMmmmm:(

fuck that. its broken, thats all there is to it

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Dampsquid

Give it time to load, it takes awhile!

Its too fecking hard anyways, can't get over the second obsticle (sic)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 679 ✭✭✭ciano

class!!! :D I like this!

Advertisement