Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is up with Quake.ie?

Options
  • 04-06-1999 1:57pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭

What is the story? The pictures in the help section have dissappeared, the ftp server seems to have been down for ages.
    People are asking me how they can get the demos mentioned in the dm stratagies section. If the ftp server is gone then so are they I presume.
    If I'm updating a section with pictures or files how do I upload them? I've been dissconnected from tinet now for going on 3 weeks for not paying my so-called free dial-up. So my e-mail is gone. My website is gone. I'm ****ed off and now this!! I feel an imminent departure coming on.

M

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Erm, the ftp server is up AFAIK, working fine for me.

Although I have nothing or next to nothing to do with the website, I checked out your ftp accounts, one is for uploading pictures and I've created a second one to upload those demo files.

Details in the post!

J.
    --

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

What's your addy then if TInet one don't work?

J.
    --

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

hehe - therein lies the problem. Anyway that scuppers my plans to update form work if I have a pic or file because ftp protocol is not available.
    I'm fairly sure that I checked the links to files in the files section and they didn't work. Maybe I'm wrong.
    Anyway my temporary addy is

musician@quakemail.com

Thanks

M

Advertisement