Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

only 22days to go :)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 1,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭Michael Collins

Yeh should be good. It's the 13th for the US I think, won't be out here till 3rd January IIRC, there should be a preview before Christmas tho, anyone know the date and if the actors are coming over etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

awe january?

wtf

thats a load of crap :(

Azezil?

I thought european and american release dates for paramount films would've been synced by now *sigh*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

i didn't hear that!? afaik it general release is December 13 .... i'll look into it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

its released, i think, the 2nd week of January.

thats about the same time Insurrection was released 4 years ago or was it 3...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭Mr.Applepie

Yeah its gonna be released in january(god i need to learn how spell again) I was at the cinema last night and the nemesis trailer had "coming 2003" on it so all signs point to new year release

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

yeah, just caught that newest trailer in the cinema last night.

didnt like it, thought it gave too much of the plot away and seemed to be showing all the best bits

Advertisement