Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trouble @ Digenius?

• 22-11-2002 8:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

After seeing the TVBOX receiver on sale on Digenius's website at a shockin' €199 + €8 delivery (pay on arrival) I decided I'd order one on the 28/10/02..
    After not getting a standard automatic email confirmation that most companies send, I mailed them and asked them to confirm my order...

Expecting a reply within a few hours I waited..........

It wasn't until two weeks later I received a reply:
    "Hello David,
    Sorry for the late reply. Your Receiver is on the way to Irland, I hope it
    will be there within this week.
    Best regards
    Steffi"

A further two weeks have passed, and I'm still awaiting a reply from my most recent mail to Digenius..
    I noticed Tony has stopped selling the TVbox and replaced it with a Palcom unit..

I'm assuming similar problems have been experienced by Tony with Digenius? Anyone else ordered from Digenius recently?
    Will probably settle on the Palcom if this thing doesn't arrive..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,338 ✭✭✭✭Tony

This is the reason I stoped stocking them beacuse of delays and broken promises + the fact that they promised not to sell into Ireland. (we have a higher vat rate so consequently cant sell at the same price) I also took a big order from them and the next day they dropped their price to well below the wholesale price I bought them at which is why it has taken me so long to get the price down. I'm not one normally for sour grapes but I have a bad taste in my mouth from these guys.

Desktop PC Boards discount code on https://www.satellite.ie/ is boards.ie

Advertisement