Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Siemens SL55... you thought the T68i was small!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

ok a four month wait was a bit longer than expected! - at least the day was accurate ;)

welcome the SL55 officially announced by Siemens today

icm200303033-01-72dpi_1061335.jpg

GPRS, MMS, color display (4096), tri-band, Java, camera attachment (with integrated flash), serial/usb cable conneciton, sliding keypad form factor

no mention of infrared or Bluetooth in the press release?

integrating Bluetooth would have been the cherry on top :)

Brian G

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

c|net has a video review of the SL55 (if you can manage to put up with their "cell phone diva" for as long as it runs :rolleyes:) - at least you get to see it up close...

Siemens SL55 c|net Video Reviews

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,951 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Have one on order. I wasn't really that interested in getting one until I saw one. Man is it cool, its so small and the colour screen is class. I had a 7650 but got sick of the size, it's such a pity Nokia didn't release a phone with all the 7650 has got less the camera and make it smaller.

I'l write a review on my SL55 after I have had time to play with it.

Hope I get the ruby one I ordered.:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

How much are you paying for it, irish1?

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Smithers

i brought one in for a mate already ,
    only had 2 hours with it , but it was fantastic ,
    so so so small and , its just brilliant!!

i am getting one for myself also soon enuf!!

only ting was software seemed a wee bit slow , but i guess there will be flashes to get in the future for it

• Advertisement
Advertisement