Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know where I can get Worldcraft 1.6?

Options
  • 31-05-1999 8:02pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Like the topic sez...

I need it! curlydav.gif I thought the version with Half-Life would do Quake / Q2 maps aswell, but nope!!!

All the best,

Dav
    @B^)
    homepage.tinet.ie/~davitt

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'll answer your question here Kharn - unvisited or not as this forum may be smile.gif

I'm assuming you're looking for the warez since V1.6 was not shareware. It was completely commercial. As a result I don't have it because I don't consider editors worth paying for when so many excellent editors are free.
    Just as an after thought though I wonder has anyone cracked the H-L version for use with other games?

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

m00z0
    ur wrong
    1.6 shareware was eventually released
    i have it here
    i just have no where to upload it too :/

helpp... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Ex_hale

www.planetcoop.com/_pages/downloads.htm
    this site has a link pointing to the shareware version; dont know if it actually works tho tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Ex_hale (edited 08-06-99).]

Advertisement