Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neocron Clan recruiting :)

Options
  • 23-11-2002 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭

If you play on the uranus server then give us a shout

we currently have 30 members (10 members are * or better)

we have alliances with Reakktor2000 subu and XTC clans

our clan name is scorpion riders and if your interested in joining up (you can be any level or faction) then give one of these names a mail in game or a direct chat.

-tethryl-
    Pariah
    S.W.
    Victoria Lyso

see yas in the game :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

where can i buy the feckin game? :)

i actually went looking for it in town but couldnt find it then decided id check out ac2 first which sux (beta anyway)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Sandrius

All of the GAME stores stock it and tend to have a good few in stock, or just download it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Yeap, Game seems to be the only place that has it and even then they don't have many. Seen two copies in the one on henry street earlier today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭Karma

Just bought it on thursday-won't be able to play till the new year due to the season that it is.
    see you then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

Thinking of buying it in the next couple of days. Not sure though because when i downloaded the offline demo it didn't work on my pc game would try to start up but would leave me hanging looking at a black screen.

Ry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

clan is renamed to -=Technocratic Order=-

were now the 3rd most powerful clan and 4th largest.

growing every day :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 cravian

hi All,

Do any of you have a presence on the Pluto server?

Cravian
    a.k.a. Sionnach

nope :( sorry

just hit 103 strength, 2 more and i get cursed soul :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

How bad is the PKing in NeoCron? And can you actually Role Play or is the game more PvP orientated (SP?). I might buy the game next Friday, if I do Ill join the clan jaggeh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭Wook

Jaggeh , same nick used in Neocron ?

or would you be able to send me an email within the game with some people to contact on the uranus server when i am on and join the clan ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Wook I'm on as "Vicious" a lot.

Jag is on as "Victoria Lyso" or "Heartbreaker" most of the time.

Neocron is really starting to get good, was just out hunting warbots with 3 clan mates, I got to be the gunner in the tank :D

there is a heavy RP element coming in next patch (sometime in the next few days) called epic runs

gets you going in the storyline, dont know full details but they sound good.

My characters are called

Agent Lyso - New private Eye pistoler, currently dex 37
    Magi Lyso - APU psi-monk psi 54
    Heartbreaker - skill 142 constructor, built a 4 slot perfect wyatt earp (rare weapon) today, my best build so far

and then theres

Victoria Lyso - Level 56 Gen-Tank, nearly maxed out :)

im not in technocratic order any more, but its worth joining them while your new, they will help you get good :)

oh and celt, i need marine parts more than you, so gimme gimme gimme, if i get it put in i only need 5str for blue PA.;

T join this clan , i just give one of you guys a shout on direct chat ?

How can i see , whos characters are on the server ? is there a function key such as 'Who' lists ?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If you know the name of the clan then do a search for the clan in the CityCom's then click "Online now" button and it will show you who is in the clan currently on.

Originally posted by jaggeh

oh and celt, i need marine parts more than you, so gimme gimme gimme, if i get it put in i only need 5str for blue PA.;
    If I get marine CPU I can get basic power armour, MINE!

btw hobbes, do you and jag play off the same account or do you each have one?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Play off the same account, but like I said I rarely play and when I do the character isn't really cookie cuttered for anything and poor. Jag makes fun of my character. :p

yeah i call it fatty fatty fat fat, and i was gonna get the strippers in military base to pull down his pants.

bah !, i have tried to contact your clan from Neocron forums , boards.ie and been shouting at the cofference place if somebody was there from boards.ie .and nothing at all ..no answer nothing .. zip
    I guess i'll just have to find myself some other clan

I dont really have time to play during the week :)

got my cursed soul and marine chip, need 2 more strength for blue PA :D:D:D

• Advertisement

Jag your cousin was on irc looking for you.

Advertisement