Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This board

Options
  • 23-11-2002 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭

A few questions for the inhabitants...

What do you want to see here?
    Do you want:

* debates?
    * babble?
    * surveys?
    * to be left alone with your sticks?

To be quite honest the babble and stuff is fun, but.... i miss the threads and the discussions.

Remember Seasame Street? remember when the movie threads weren't all repetitive.... i dont know, but ye people seem to be afraid to post "wow i just saw <insert interesting thing here> on TV and i wasnt sure... what do ye think?" or "Jesus <insert George-Bush-type here> is such a moran, opinions?"

What does anyone else think?

<< Fio >>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

# include <stdio.h>
    # include <walking stick, falsh teeth and thick verifocals>
    Ah, yes the old days.. When those E-commerce spammers (heh) had settled down and there was widespread interesting threads..days long gone.
    I myself would like to see discussion and polls involving discussion on the topic posted.. derivation is good in doses and especially if the topic is really crap, but some good topics have gone down the drain recently.

so, there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Dalamar

Yes, some interesting debates/polls would be welcome.

you can see what happens when we get left to our own infernal devices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

.... and it's far from productive...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

It's fun having debates and all, but then everyone has to take a side and there will be arguments and war will break out in Ethiopia....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Happy CTYI guy

and said war could have a destabilising effect on the other countries in the Blakans or wherever the hell ethiopia is. Which is why Saddam Huessein must be stopped!!

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Happy CTYI guy
    and said war could have a destabilising effect on the other countries in the Blakans or wherever the hell ethiopia is. Which is why Saddam Huessein must be stopped!!
    I seem to remember something about deviation...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

My brother has a first name...

It's F
    R
    I
    T
    Z

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭joe the coat

ethiopia is in africa. and yes, this has gone off the track a bit... this is my first time checking the boards for about a month and it seems to have improved, but isn't as good as it was during the summer and the first month or so of school...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement