Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying parts from the UK

Options
  • 24-11-2002 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭

I'm just curious if anyone has bought stuff from this crowd?

I'm thinking of buying some clear indicators for a focus:

http://www.directcarparts.co.uk/frontindicators.htm

I'm sure their ok, but I've not done much buying over the internet and am a bit cautious about it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

What's wrong with the standard ones though? It p*sses me off no end to see cars going around with non-standard light fittings, especially when they affect the performance of the lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

its better looking, plain & simple

front1.jpg

front2.jpg

I would'nt be getting it done by some mad man down the street, I'd first buy the parts and then head down to my ford dealer and get them to fit the parts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,652 ✭✭✭Chimaera

Slightly - not worth £40stg imho, but anyway....

Check with your dealer first that they'll actually fit the parts for you - they might get miffed if you buy the bits elsewhere and expect them to fit them.

Also, make sure you get the right parts for your car - the 2002 Focus has a reprofiled front bumper which is quite different from (and much prettier than) the front bumper on older cars.

Advertisement