Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accommodation project.

Options
  • 24-11-2002 8:05pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭

I am in dire need for information about student hostels that have been changed into accommodation for asylum seekers. I need it for the morning. I tried serching the web but there was feck all available. I even subscribed to Ireland.com but there is nothing. Please Please help.

Also any info about the student hostel for limerick institute of technology that has been changed to asulum seeker accommodation.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,365 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by TomTom
    I am in dire need for information about student hostels that have been changed into accommodation for asylum seekers. I need it for the morning. I tried serching the web but there was feck all available. I even subscribed to Ireland.com but there is nothing. Please Please help.

Also any info about the student hostel for limerick institute of technology that has been changed to asulum seeker accommodation.
    Why type of project? I haven't heard of any student hostels being turned into accommodation for asylum seekers. You could ask the Department of Justice http://www.justice.ie/ for a list of sites they have.

Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform
    72-76, St. Stephens Green, Dublin 2, Ireland.
    Tel: +353 - 1 - 6028202
    FAX: +353 - 1 - 6615461
    Internet: info@justice.ie

They also have a new office on Burgh(?) Quay

Advertisement