Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

its called......SKILL

Options
  • 05-06-1999 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭

started off the game managing everton(you know how crap they are to start off with)

made some brilliant signings

in my first season i finished 3rd in the league and won the fa cup

2nd season finished 2nc and won the charity shield

third season finished first, won the FA cup, league cup, premier league and champions league

season four won the european super cup, charity shield, world club cup and the premier league

ive since gotten bored of it, and started a new game with watford

damn im good

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭ste

The sun was shining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 rory

um just a few points...signings-do you not find that extraordinary prices have to be paid for good prices and that for extraordinary players you will basically never have enough money.......any tips??

and tactically...i mean i'm doing well with all the teams that i manage i just never seem to do really well or even fulfil my potential.perhaps its because i haven't quite that killer tactic(or is there one? does it differ from the previous 3 editions in that way?).again any help on this would be appreciated....for example what did you (damo) use in your everton success?

rory

Advertisement