Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

blotooth

Options
  • 25-11-2002 2:38am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭

i know they have a few gigs coming up soon, in da2 and whatnot... my query is, are they worth going to see live? apart from them having an exquisitely attractive band member (the name of whom eludes me), does their music have enough merit to warrant a trek into dublin city?

opinions, please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Arch

DEFINITELY worth the trek!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

you must never have seen them before then......yes do go, you wont regret it!

hopefully "stabilizers" and "leather tassels" will get an airing, its the best thing they've done in ages!!!

and wait till you hear their "christmas" song!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

without a doubt worth seeing....they're playing this thursday if memory serves me...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭Niall S.

One of the best live bands in Dublin, as a matter of fact I would put them in my top three of bands playing in the Dublin Underground at the moment, and this is coming from a person who practically lives within Dublin's Music Underground circuit.

Go see them they appeal to so many different musical genres.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 frank05330

if your not sure whether their music merits going to see them live(and who's to say that oogling myles isnt enough to draw you in) then pop on over to www.blotooth.com where they have an excellent range of songs available for download. free. and these are seriously quality songs. then if your still not convinced go to tower records this saturday at 2pm, they'll be playing a free instore gig. "give up the dayjob" could then be yours to own for only 4.99euro. i'd pay that much just to watch the lovely myles for an hour(im not gay i swear, im just playing up on the fact that you fancy myles). go go go. buy buy buy. they are the most versatile, most talented, most f****n brilliant band around.

frank(the unofficial blotooth press office).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Entertainment guaranteed...

66e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Blotooth are NOT playing this Thursday. The gig has been cancelled.
    Definately well worth going to see live.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,710 ✭✭✭Kurdt

i see....well apparently they playing a free gig in tower records on saturday at 6pm...so me heard anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭kranog

They are playing this Saturday at 2pm in Tower Records and Myles shall be doing a nice guest vocals with our good selves in Popstar* on Saturday night in the Music Centre.....Hope to see you all at that one !!!
    But to answer the original question (and anybody who knows me will know what I'm gonna say next !!!) Blotooth are one of my fave bands on the planet yet alone Dublin.....sooooo well worth checking out !!!
    Peace,
    kranog

http://www.popstar.ie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Yes there a class Band go see them. Myles has a great voice.www.sundogsband.com

Excuse the site were in the process of a change.

Advertisement