Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MMS settings on XDA

Options
  • 25-11-2002 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭

Got my hands on ezwap 2.5 at the weekend, the MMS client that will be used with the xda. Does anyone have the o2 MMS settings for this software or o2 setings in general

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

been waiting for Ezos to release it on their site to use on the iPAQ, they've had a "coming soon" note since it's announcement

if you call 1740 to check you have MMS set-up for your account

the main O2 (bill pay) mms settings are:

access point: wap.dol.ie
    user/pass: user
    gateway: 192.168.90.74
    message server / mms homepage: http://mmsc.o2.ie:8802/

Brian G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

Had all those settings(apart from username, no field for that. was onto o2.ie yesterday and got settings, they said they enabled MMS on account but that it would take a few hours. They also said as it hasn't been released to o2 Ireland yet, it's not actually set up anywhere on xda's here(o2 tech support i was talking to had a version on test model but had never gotten a chance to actually test it yet).there a few more settings in software that i've tried to guess at. Would u mind taking a look at Version 2.5, see if you can get it going, if i email it to u?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

no worries - pm'ed - a mate in germany had a beta from ezos he was reviewing - i'll pop an e-mail to him if i don't have any luck

Brian G

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭talla

drop me a line at barnescolgan@o2.ie and i'll email u cab file

Advertisement