Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling All Bands

Options
  • 25-11-2002 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

Hello,

from the first week of January I'll be writing a music feature for the Sunday Tribune profiling Irish bands, singers, songwriters, etc., signed or unsigned,...anyone less famous than the Frames I suppose.

It's going to be a weekly thing - probably a band a week format - so if anyone wants to do it email ecoffey@tribune.ie or send a demo to Tribune House, 15a Lower Baggot Street, Dublin 2. You don't have to have a demo, a gig will do, or vice versa. Eh, and oh yeah, no timewasters need apply, heh.
    We'll also be including people that put on gigs as well, events like Ballroom of Romance and Bandage for example so if you run an event please let me know.

Advertisement