Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pentium Emulator

Options
  • 24-06-1999 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Software usage.

I can run pretty much any PC game on the MAC, even Voodoo only ones (if I had a voodoo card, which you can get for the mac). Same applies with Linux.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yep, you heard me. smile.gif I got it for the Mac and it's byatching.

400MHZ Mac runs a PC as a P2 200 in a window. Haven't fully set it up yet, but you can have linux, windows 95 and Mac OS all running at the same time. Can a PC do that? smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The question is why would anyone WANT to do that?? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

That sounds pretty cool for those guys who dont have PCs. Although you can emulate a mac in windows, must have a look at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭FurY

i wonder could ya emulate a mac on ur pc which in turn in emulating a pentium. Have fun pondering over that 1 kids.
    F.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

ah yes, but can your fancy pants mac emulate a godd shag with cortney cox?
    i thought not my funny little american hostage situation man smile.gif

on the off chance that it can simon, will you bring it back with you next time your over?

• Advertisement
Advertisement