Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lasers are Evil

Options
  • 30-06-1999 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

... Especially if the git hits you with an alpha strike of them whilestanding in the sea.

Bah.

Just needed to get that off my chest smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep they certainly are, try using ten Clan ML with a load of double heat sinks, you can leg most mechs on the first go.

But it's considered really bad form to go for legs online, try mounting lasers on your legs smile.gif now thats evil.

Theres a patch coming out in about a week or so which will balance out the weapons a bit and make legging much more difficult.

http://www.mechwarrior3.net/

[This message has been edited by Rev Hellfire (edited 30-06-99).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

You got me all wrong Shinji. I thought the plating on the leg of your mech had a fracture and I was trying to weld it with them lasers. How I was I supposed to know firing all 12 lasers will just melt the leg away. wink.gif

You gonna to finish that?
    *munch*munch*

Advertisement