Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware

Options
  • 25-11-2002 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭

Beware!

I got this today and the warning is genuine.

Yesterday, a friend was travelling on a London to Dublin flight. A man of Arabic appearance got off the plane and my friend noticed that he had left his bag behind. She grabbed the bag and ran after him, caught up with him in the terminal and handed him back his bag.

He was extremely grateful and reached into his bag which appeared to contain large bundles of money. He looked around to make sure nobody was looking and whispered "I can never repay your kindness, but I will try to....with a word of advice for you: Stay away from Dublin".

My friend was genuinely terrified. "Is there going to be an attack?" she asked him.

"No ...” he whispered back...... "It's a kip."

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

LOL...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭Offy

LOL I could ave told u that 10 years ago m8. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

LOL... although I've seen that with every town in Ireland at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

rofflmao,:D :D

your not gonna believe this but that actually scared the **** outta me!!

i aint seen it before n1:D :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

lmao :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement