Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the brilliant trees?!?

Options
  • 26-11-2002 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭

anyone know if they're still alive????

they have a great song 'the girl i used to know' on their album, really brilliant... i used to really enjoy their music, and would love to see them live

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

One of them works for the corpo, or so a drunk uncle of mine told me last christmas

66e

• Registered Users Posts: 2,287 ✭✭✭thedrowner

have to say i thought they were ****e every time i saw them, they did absoultely nothing for me, but ive heard a lot of people mention how great they are (?????) so maybe ive mized them up with another band

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭johnnynolegs

i saw them on NYE a few years ago and they were quite good i thought

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

just got off the phone to tony the band will be back around feb in the meantime tony and alan will be playing at the da 2 acoustic session on thur 19th dec.......the brilliant trees one of the best bands ever to come out of ireland ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭palmic

drowner you defo had the wrong band try see them in feb i promise youll love them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

fair play to you palmic, thanks for the help

Advertisement